Salomé Faria Jewelry reserves the right to occasionally update this policy, so we encourage you to periodically check this document to stay up to date.
Any additional questions or doubts, please contact us via email email@example.com.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The data controller is Maria Salomé Lopes de Faria, with the following contacts:
Phone: +351 919016667
Below, the information collected and its effect:
Name: to identify the client and / or user of our website;
Email and Cell Phone: to carry out all communication regarding orders and sending newsletters and informative and promotional emails;
Address: for sending orders or accounting documents;
TIN: for billing purposes.
- DATA PROCESSING AND CONSENT
Consent is given by filling in the acceptance box.
- DATA CONSERVATION TERM
The data will be stored and preserved only for the minimum period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes that motivated its collection or its subsequent treatment, under the terms defined by law.
- DATA SHARING AND / OR STORAGE WITH THIRD PARTIES
Our orders are sent by CTT - Correios de Portugal, S.A., with headquarters at Avenida D. João II, Nº 13, 1999-001 Lisbon, which can be contacted by phone 707 262 626 and email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we reserve the right to share shipping data (name, address, phone) with this company for the provision of the service in question.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your information, appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures have been established to safeguard and protect the information we collect online, restricting access to stored data to employees specifically authorized for this purpose.
- RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS
The holder of personal data has the right to request access to personal data concerning him, the rectification of personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete, the elimination of personal data, the total or partial limitation of the processing of personal data, the right to oppose the treatment and the right to portability of personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatic reading format.
- Right of Access: right to obtain information on which of your personal data is processed, what are the purposes of the treatment, which are the storage periods, among others.
- Right of Rectification: right to request the rectification of your personal data that are inaccurate or to request that incomplete personal data be completed.
- Right to Erase Data: right to forget your personal data, provided that there are no valid grounds for its conservation, such as the cases in which Maria Salomé Lopes de Faria is obliged to retain the data in order to comply with a legal obligation or because a legal proceeding is in progress.
- Right to Limitation of Treatment: the right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data, in the form of: (i) suspension of treatment or (ii) limitation of the scope of treatment to certain categories of data or processing purposes.
- Right to Data Portability: right to receive personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us in a digital format in common use and automatic reading.
- Right of Opposition: right to oppose or withdraw your consent, at any time to a data processing that is based solely on that consent, as for example, in the case of data processing for marketing purposes, as long as there are no legitimate interests that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, such as defending a right in a judicial process.
- Right to Complain: right to lodge a complaint before the competent supervisory authority, the National Data Protection Commission, when it considers that Maria Salomé Lopes de Faria has violated the rights it has under the GDPR.
- Revocation of Consent: if consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out based on the consent previously given nor the treatment of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as the performance of a contract or legal obligation to which Maria Salomé Lopes de Faria is subject.
These rights can be exercised through the following contacts:
Salomé Faria Jewelry by Maria Salomé Lopes de Faria
Phone: +351 919016667
National Data Protection Commission:
Av. D. Carlos I, 134 - 1.º 1200-651 Lisboa
Tel: +351 213928400